Still a southern boy?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Grant may need a little southern culture tutoring when we return to the States.

Today he was spinning a Spiderman umbrella. I told him that was not what it was supposed to be used for. He looked surprised and said, "Well, what is it for then?" Since it only rains one inch per year here I guess he hasn't seen much use for it other than spinning it and using it for a walking cane.

Last night we made iced tea for some Egyptian friends. We rarely make ice. Grant said, "I want some icing in my tea."

At Easter a friend made a ham for us. People laughed when I asked Grant if he remembered ham. They said, "Of course, he does." A few minutes later came the answer, "Mama, can I have some more sam?"

I am sure that soon after arriving in Mississippi he will know all about ham, iced tea and rain.


0 Responses to “Still a southern boy?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Brelands

Example

Previous posts

Archives

Links